{via}
More business (specifically book stores) need to be like this - there are so many great works of literature sitting around collecting dust. Let 'em see the sunshine! And on that note: kids, get your noses out of your phone and other devices and read a damn book or two!
{via}
No matter how you say it, just make sure you say it. (PS I still need to see this movie!)
{via}
Awesome celebs just being awesome on Twitter. Awesome.
{via}
For me, it's impossible to see a penguin and not smile :) I hope it's that way for you, too!
{via}
Ina Garten, I love you and all, but your shit is kind of ridiculous. Just saying.
{via}
Combining two of my favorite current things in the world: ermahgerd and blasting Mitt. (Really, Romney? Binders of women? Douche canoe.)
Awesome celebs just being awesome on Twitter. Awesome.
{via}
For me, it's impossible to see a penguin and not smile :) I hope it's that way for you, too!
{via}
Ina Garten, I love you and all, but your shit is kind of ridiculous. Just saying.
{via}
Combining two of my favorite current things in the world: ermahgerd and blasting Mitt. (Really, Romney? Binders of women? Douche canoe.)






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!