{via}
Admit it: when you first saw this movie, you dreamed of finding a guy who could do "the lift" with you someday!
{via}
I spent one evening talking through my obsession over Norman Reedus with the husband, and he was quite supportive. We're going to look into conferences near our area where he might be appearing in the upcoming year! My NR dreams are close to getting fulfilled (not the obvious, above dream - but the dream of seeing him in person, possibly meeting him!)
{via}
Big Bird, forever! Obama/Biden, 2012!
{via}
Remember these? Of course you do!
{via}
"God" has spoken!
{via}
Did you know Rob Zombie has a new horror film in the works?! Did you know I'm a huge Rob Zombie fan?! Did you just get as excited as I did the first time I saw this?! (YES! YES! YES!)
{via}
Amazing!
{via}
It's kind of true, but still, I don't think anyone read this book to enjoy the quality of good writing.









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!