Nov 26, 2012

Currently

I'm trying to squeeze in one more book before the end of the year! I started out with a bang, reading like wildfire, but I've definitely slacked the last few months.

Loving: The hustle and bustle of the Christmas season approaching! Now that Thanksgiving is over, I can officially get into the "Christmas spirit"! We put up our tree over the long weekend and listened to lots of holiday tunes - the house felt warm and wonderful! I swear, it's ten times more fun having children going through the holiday seasons than it ever was being a kid! 

Watching: More episodes of Spongebob Squarepants than should be legal - of all the cartoons in the world, Rhealen has fallen in love with the yellow fellow. It's adorable in a way and then totally mind-boggling in another; at least it's more tolerable than Dora or The Wonder Pets.

Thinking about: How incredibly lucky I am, how happy I feel overall right now. There are times when I feel kind of mediocre and stale in my day-to-day life. But right now, I feel good. Excited for the holidays, excited for time with family, excited for baby boy's arrival. There's a buzz in the air and in my heart right now, and though it might change tomorrow, I'm appreciating that today is a good day. 

AnticipatingEverything the next two months will bring :)  

Listening to: Christmas music, of course! My favorite song? "Step Into Christmas" - Elton John

Working on: Doing more with the girls and really soaking up these last few weeks of "just us girls". Justin always greets us with a "hey girls!" or a "how are you girls?" but pretty soon, "the girls" will become "the kids". I've spent a lot of time trying to enjoy Rhealen as my baby and really appreciate just how big my big girl Sidney is. 

Wishing: For a safe, wonderful, magical holiday season for the girls. We've made ornaments, and this weekend we're going to work on letters to Santa. 'Tis the season! 

Currently series inspired by Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!