Nov 30, 2012

This Morning, This Moment


Those are my girls right there!

I made myself take a photo of this little moment, even though they were cold and they're standing there a little awkward. This is one of a million little moments in life that I want to remember. New habits forming, the bond between them growing a little stronger every day.

Normally, I carry Rhealen out to the car, help Sidney load up and we're off for the day. But little miss independent has recently decided she wants to go out the back door by herself and walk all the way to the car - Sidney being the "mother hen" she is can't help but fuss over her little sister. So they have a routine of helping each other and holding hands; it's literally just about the sweetest little thing!

It's something that doesn't seem like much, and it probably isn't to anyone else, but to this momma - it's heart melting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!