Nov 6, 2012

TT #22

{via}
Not sure where the original source site for this story is, but I'm really hoping this is a rumor that ends up being true! How amazing would/could this be? 

{via}
How stinking cute is a little Leo?! 

{via}
No, Glen, you can't. I can't believe Sunday's episode, it tugged at my heart so much and somehow made me furious at the same time. This season is a nail-biter! Also, I have many theories as to how this will all play out (I'm really thinking/hoping Lori isn't dead and Carol somehow found her and saved her and there'll be a big reunion later on the season! Maybe?! Please?!)

{via}
That one time when Catwoman stomped Captain Kirk's foot while Mary Poppins and Gimli looked on. Yeah, that happened.

{via}
I hope my kids are this resourceful in life, this happy and this determined to have fun (or make their own) when life gets too heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!