Dec 29, 2009

4th annual dinner

I'm so very excited for tonight. I MEAN EXCITED. I love seeing old friends more than I love making new ones and I love eating at Cheddar's - doing both in one night equals perfection!!! Tonight will mark the 4th annual girl's get-together for myself and my lady friends from my graduating class. It's crazy to think we've been doing this for FOUR YEARS but here we are - and it's a tradition I'm glad we're carrying on.

2006

(From L-R: Cassie, Regina, Miranda, Paige, Dobby, Savannah, Stephanie, Meghan & Me)

2007

(From L-R: Stephanie, Miranda, Paige, Cassie, Me, Dobby, Meghan and Savannah - Sidney's hiding back there behind Dobby)

2008

(From L-R: Paige, Me, Cassie, Dobby, Miranda, Savannah and Stephanie - Sidney wasn't there last year for whatever reason I can't remember now)

I'm also hoping we can get a bigger group of guys and gals from the Class of 2006 together for dinner later this week/sometime this weekend. Usually I'm an above-average party planner, but with Christmas vacations and Justin getting laid off at the last minute, my brain is totally fried. Hopefully, we can pull something off though - I'd love to see everyone again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!