And the answer is YES. I love him. His music. His movies. Even his looks (when he's not in costume). I even love his wife
So far, my absolute favorite Rob Zombie film is "The Devil's Rejects". I think it's horrific and gross and funny and all-out awesome. Usually I have to watch it at home by myself because Justin is over it, and he knows that I'm sitting there thinking about Rob Zombie
It just electrifies my soul and makes me smile and root for the bad guys, even though they've done nothing but cause mayhem, death and destruction throughout the entire movie (and in the previous movie "House of 1,000 Corpses"). Even if you've never seen, nor want to ever see, the movie just watch the clip below. Does it stir you the way it stirs me?
Maybe it's just me (actually, I know that's not true because Dobby felt the same way)...but this just is the epitome of an awesome ending to an awesome movie for me made even awesome-er because I know Rob Zombie directed it.
And here are some of my absolute favorite Rob Zombie songs:
Don't judge me...I know everyone's got that one freaky person they hate to love but just can't help it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!