I might as well keep reminding you to check out my other blog(s) I have going on right now.
None So Pretty As You is dedicated to the beautiful things I find online - clothes, toys, home decor, etc. I like keeping all the pretties together in one place for me to look at.
Fish(Food) is for inspiration for the mind, body and soul. I'm a lover of words, to read and to write; and so I enjoy re-posting little tidbits of power through words. It's just a feel-good, speak-easy, listen-well blog.
These are my two babies that I try not to neglect; this blog here has my heart and soul, but I try to keep things seperated a little to help ease the confusion. I like being pulled in a million different directions by my constant ideas, but I hate the clutter (which is ironically funny if you've ever seen my house)! So please, take a moment to look/follow my other blogs - and if you've got any extra treats up your sleeves (other than your already fabulous blogs) send me the link! I'd love to feature some new stuff under my 'honorable mention' section!
*That's me 'tooting my own horn' by the way :) Not farting!
Cool blog!
ReplyDeleteFound you through Dooce! :)