I can't believe it's May already. Holy $#!&!!!!
It's May and things are happening so fast. I'm getting closer to my due date. Sidney's first day of pre-k is rapidly approaching. I'm getting closer to another birthday and anniversary. I'm getting closer to graduation. It's all snow-balling at this incredible speed, it's a little overwhelming to say the least! I'm just doing my best to keep up and keep on track (which is ridiculously difficult seeing as how I'm a major procrastinator).
I've got my maternity session this Saturday - I haven't been in front of the camera in almost two years, so it's a little scary. I feel a bit like a beached whale at the moment, but I know that this moment is also beautiful and precious. And according to my husband, this is our last go-round in the baby department, so I'm trying to really savor these last few weeks of pregnancy (less than 7 weeks to go)!
If May flies by as quickly as April did then that means June will be here in about the next ten minutes...and I'll be a Momma to two little girls! Eek!!!
It's May and things are happening so fast. I'm getting closer to my due date. Sidney's first day of pre-k is rapidly approaching. I'm getting closer to another birthday and anniversary. I'm getting closer to graduation. It's all snow-balling at this incredible speed, it's a little overwhelming to say the least! I'm just doing my best to keep up and keep on track (which is ridiculously difficult seeing as how I'm a major procrastinator).
I've got my maternity session this Saturday - I haven't been in front of the camera in almost two years, so it's a little scary. I feel a bit like a beached whale at the moment, but I know that this moment is also beautiful and precious. And according to my husband, this is our last go-round in the baby department, so I'm trying to really savor these last few weeks of pregnancy (less than 7 weeks to go)!
If May flies by as quickly as April did then that means June will be here in about the next ten minutes...and I'll be a Momma to two little girls! Eek!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!