May 3, 2011

TT1

This is a new feature I'm going to try out here on the blog: Tumblr Tuesdays!

There's a lot of great things going on over at Tumblr (why don't you have your own yet?) and some things are just too great not to share! So without further ado...

I just don't think I'm the kind of person that could go whale-watching; I'd shit myself seeing something this massive so close to a boat!


I don't wear brooches (they still seem very old-lady to me) but this vintage enamel collection is super pretty to look at. And apparently, lots of ladies out there get their kicks collecting these things! Who knew?


Book origami = stunning.


Eek! It's the original ninja turtle!!!


Sometimes this is all too true. And I do love me some Frosted Flakes every night of the week!

You can find my Tumblr page here: say hey hey hey now


1 comment:

  1. i like this feature. the book oragami is amazing. and i ate cereal 3 times a day when i was pregnant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!