May 17, 2011

TT #3

I wish I had the balls to get knuckle-tattoos. I've seen awesome ones out there like "bake sale" and "cat lady". I'm just not cool enough, I guess.

It's one of my butch's favorite movies! And since she just celebrated her 23rd birthday this past Friday the 13th, I thought it'd be appropriate to share!

They just don't make 'em like they used to. Am I right or am I right?


Eek, Pac-Man!! Who comes up with these things? And where can I get my own?


I love these people. I mean, except for the guy in the middle obviously.


I have a soft spot for looking through photos of abandoned buildings and the like. I couldn't tell you how many hours I've wasted spent browsing searches like "abandoned mental hospitals" - it's kind of sad.


Censor yourself sunglasses = awesomesauce.



Don't forget you can follow my Tumblr HERE!!!


1 comment:

  1. i totally photoshopped myself with knuckle tattoos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!