I had this entire post written out about what a total pain in the ass my kid can be sometimes. Then I went to add in a picture of her, and I felt guilty.
It doesn't feel right to talk about her like that knowing these are my last few weeks alone with her. Our entire world is about to be turned upside down, in the best possible way of course. Still, even at her worst moments lately I can't help but feel overwhelming love. I think she knows what's coming and she's just trying to squeeze every extra second out of me she can right now.
Sidney, you have my blessing to be my biggest pain in the ass right now. Soon, you'll be competing for that title. Right now, it's all yours all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!