Dear Justin,
Happy Birthday, husband!
I hate you're having to spend your birthday working, but when you get home we'll have cake with the girls and some play time on the Wii :)
Hopefully this weekend was fun enough to last you 'til your next birthday! We had an awesome party Saturday (thanks everyone that came out!) and you showed Sidney how to shoot a gun (her first time!).
And then yesterday you had your first bass club tournament of the year - I'm very proud of you for catching the biggest fish and for coming in 2nd place with your teammate (sorry you got soaked in the rain!).
We've had some amazing birthdays together (this'll be the 9th year I've celebrated your birthday with you) and I hope you make every second of 25 memorable.
Happy, merry, wonderful birthday, my love. Here's to 25 and 50 and 75 more!
So much s'more. Oh yes, boyfriend.
Love,
Your wife
Happy Birthday, husband!
I hate you're having to spend your birthday working, but when you get home we'll have cake with the girls and some play time on the Wii :)
Hopefully this weekend was fun enough to last you 'til your next birthday! We had an awesome party Saturday (thanks everyone that came out!) and you showed Sidney how to shoot a gun (her first time!).
And then yesterday you had your first bass club tournament of the year - I'm very proud of you for catching the biggest fish and for coming in 2nd place with your teammate (sorry you got soaked in the rain!).
We've had some amazing birthdays together (this'll be the 9th year I've celebrated your birthday with you) and I hope you make every second of 25 memorable.
Happy, merry, wonderful birthday, my love. Here's to 25 and 50 and 75 more!
So much s'more. Oh yes, boyfriend.
Love,
Your wife

AWWWWW Happy Birthday Mr. MommaRuthSays!! teehee!
ReplyDelete