You know those movies you've heard about or have seen referenced in other movies, but you've never actually seen before?
May I present Exhibit A - "Hello, Dolly!"
I was just flipping channels Sunday, hanging out with Rhealen at the house, and came across the last hour or so of this movie. And I loved it!
I kept trying to think of where I'd heard some of the songs before (finally, I remembered! Wall-E!)...
Barbara is amazing. The songs are amazing. The costumes are amazing. The whole thing is just peachy sweet and wonderful.
Added bonus: I caught RJ dancing along to some of the songs!
May I present Exhibit A - "Hello, Dolly!"
I was just flipping channels Sunday, hanging out with Rhealen at the house, and came across the last hour or so of this movie. And I loved it!
I kept trying to think of where I'd heard some of the songs before (finally, I remembered! Wall-E!)...
Barbara is amazing. The songs are amazing. The costumes are amazing. The whole thing is just peachy sweet and wonderful.
Added bonus: I caught RJ dancing along to some of the songs!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!