Mar 30, 2012

come here, go there: link love


  • I have been right there where Steph was - having girls means loving all things pink, even the mundane things like laundry!
  • I had forgotten how much taller Czesia's husband is than her! But it's nice to hear he's a sweetheart; she deserves a big sweetie :)
  • The more I read Kaelah's blog, the more I adore her - we're so different and yet so similar, it's awesome to see 23 before 24 through someone else's eyes!
  • Leigh finally had that baby! And it's a girl - Hazel is adorable, congratulations!
  • Jessica and her family make camping look so stylish - it's never this pretty when we go...
  • If I lived in Austin, TX (like some other awesome girl I know) I would visit the Bueno girls all the time - they post the most amazing hair tutorials! 
  • I've really picked up my Tumblr blogging lately -- it's amazing and I'm slightly addicted! Go see it HERE


Other note-worthy stories:

  • My heart breaks for Trayvon Martin's family -- even more that we are so divided as a country on who we should be supporting in a case like this. 
  • Have you bought a lottery ticket yet? Now's a good time -- the winner could be YOU! 
  • Yes! There's going to be an Anchorman sequel


And just because you need this video in your life (and more just like it...)

2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks girl! That video is TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) And I think so, too, I've watched it 20 million times!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!