A list of all the sites I visit (or have visited) as compiled by my trusty Google Chrome bar. Check it out!
(Thanks, Avitable, for the idea!)
(A) Amazon - Where I spend an obscene amount of time shopping for silly cell-phone covers and cheap books for my Kindle.
(B) Blogger - Duh.
(C) Craiglist - Looking for cheap shit online since early 2010.
(D) Damnyyouautocorrect - When I need a good laugh. I've laughed-cried so many times, I've lost count.
(E) ECU- Checking out all the money I don't have.
(F) Flickr - The ordinary. Uploading and trying to come up with witty comments for my photos.
(G) Google - 'Cause the internet is my playground.
(H) Hotmail - Someone email me! Something other than SPAM!
(I) IMDB- Total movie buff here. Also, I've been doing research for yet another post inspired by Avitable.
(J) JeongMee Yoon - A photographer's site that had some rad collections. I don't go to many "J" sites apparently.
(K) Knewlywifed - A totally awesome fellow blogger of mine. Again, I don't visit too many "K" sites.
(L) Lindsey Wilson College - Where I used to go check out all my B- grades.
(M) mommaruthsays - Getting all narcissitc up in here!
(N) Netflix - Canceled that shit weeks ago, but it's still my #1 "N" site.
(O) Old Navy - Cheap clothes for the kids and me - I fill up my online shopping cart but never buy.
(P) Picnik - BRING IT BACK!!!!
(Q) QVC - Not sure???
(R) Rue 21 - Looking for cheap white shoes for Miranda's wedding in May.
(S) Social Security - Probably trying to do something all important and legal-like. Can't remember now.
(T) Twitter - @mommaruthsays so come follow me!
(U) UPS - For when I need to send out those ebay sells super fast.
(V) Verizon - Represent.
(W) Wikipedia - 'Cause I believe everything they tell me.
(X) XBox - ???
(Y) Youtube - Kittens, kids playing ukuleles, Lady Gaga, movie trailers. You name it.
(Z) Zappos - Again with the shoes. I'm kind of obsessed, obviously.
My list is so boring compared to some -- what about yours? What does your list look like?
(Thanks, Avitable, for the idea!)
(A) Amazon - Where I spend an obscene amount of time shopping for silly cell-phone covers and cheap books for my Kindle.
(B) Blogger - Duh.
(C) Craiglist - Looking for cheap shit online since early 2010.
(D) Damnyyouautocorrect - When I need a good laugh. I've laughed-cried so many times, I've lost count.
(E) ECU- Checking out all the money I don't have.
(F) Flickr - The ordinary. Uploading and trying to come up with witty comments for my photos.
(G) Google - 'Cause the internet is my playground.
(H) Hotmail - Someone email me! Something other than SPAM!
(I) IMDB- Total movie buff here. Also, I've been doing research for yet another post inspired by Avitable.
(J) JeongMee Yoon - A photographer's site that had some rad collections. I don't go to many "J" sites apparently.
(K) Knewlywifed - A totally awesome fellow blogger of mine. Again, I don't visit too many "K" sites.
(L) Lindsey Wilson College - Where I used to go check out all my B- grades.
(M) mommaruthsays - Getting all narcissitc up in here!
(N) Netflix - Canceled that shit weeks ago, but it's still my #1 "N" site.
(O) Old Navy - Cheap clothes for the kids and me - I fill up my online shopping cart but never buy.
(P) Picnik - BRING IT BACK!!!!
(Q) QVC - Not sure???
(R) Rue 21 - Looking for cheap white shoes for Miranda's wedding in May.
(S) Social Security - Probably trying to do something all important and legal-like. Can't remember now.
(T) Twitter - @mommaruthsays so come follow me!
(U) UPS - For when I need to send out those ebay sells super fast.
(V) Verizon - Represent.
(W) Wikipedia - 'Cause I believe everything they tell me.
(X) XBox - ???
(Y) Youtube - Kittens, kids playing ukuleles, Lady Gaga, movie trailers. You name it.
(Z) Zappos - Again with the shoes. I'm kind of obsessed, obviously.
My list is so boring compared to some -- what about yours? What does your list look like?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!