Anyone else as ridiculously excited for Fall as I am?!
There's just something about that time of year that heals my heart a little. The sights, the smells, that familiar feeling. Maybe it's because I'm an Autumn baby myself! The first day of Fall this year falls on 09/22, just six days before my birthday.
September is always a fun month for us: Justin and I will share another anniversary, Sidney will turn the big "5", and all the magic of the world will be right at our fingertips. Kettle corn, pumpkins, crisp weather, Halloween, football games - pure magic.
All photos via Tumblr
There's just something about that time of year that heals my heart a little. The sights, the smells, that familiar feeling. Maybe it's because I'm an Autumn baby myself! The first day of Fall this year falls on 09/22, just six days before my birthday.
September is always a fun month for us: Justin and I will share another anniversary, Sidney will turn the big "5", and all the magic of the world will be right at our fingertips. Kettle corn, pumpkins, crisp weather, Halloween, football games - pure magic.
All photos via Tumblr

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!