{via}
Let's all take a quick minute and have ourselves a little "Daryl Dixon arm appreciation" moment. Much needed, I agree. Yay for it almost being October!
{via}
You would think that somewhere along the lines, Apple would've made this program a reality!
{via}
Bring back Bill!
{via}
Dog-Shaming is my new favorite Tumblr - it kind of makes me sad we don't have a dog!
{via}
I think "Hello Dolly!" is quickly becoming my all-time favorite; I can't stop listening to the original Broadway score on Pandora!
{via}
Boo on you, Christian Mingle!
{via}
This can't be real. Can it? (PS: Ewww)
{via}
I think "Hello Dolly!" is quickly becoming my all-time favorite; I can't stop listening to the original Broadway score on Pandora!
{via}
Boo on you, Christian Mingle!
{via}
This can't be real. Can it? (PS: Ewww)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!