Aug 8, 2012

poor little RJ


Poor baby RJ has been cutting her back molars (on both sides!) and it's not been much of a fun fest at our house lately. Couple that with a newly discovered acid-reflux problem, and our sweet miss has been hurting something fierce this past week.

This weekend was incredibly rough, Friday night in particular. For the first time ever, I was one of those parents driving my screaming kid around at 2:30 in the morning, and let me tell you, I do not envy those of you who do that on a regular basis. Poor girl and I actually slept out in the car for a few hours because I was too terrified to wake her back up by carrying her inside.

Hopefully those teeth will pop through soon enough and her anti-acid medicine will kick in so we can get back to our regular, cheerful little lady. I hate seeing my baby all pitiful and unhappy!


(PS it only took about seven minutes total to go from the top picture to the bottom - also? It's really awkward to take a picture of a cute kid sleeping on your chest without being ZOMG! BOOBIES!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!