Loving: How much Sidney loves school already! Today's only her fourth day (and first full week back) but she's been such a trooper every day. No tears, nothing - just pure total happiness to get to her room! I love having a kid that loves school as much as I did.
Reading: Nothing consistently, except my trusty ole copy of What to Expect When You're Expecting. Justin thinks I'm crazy, he keeps asking me, "don't you know all of this stuff already?" but it's comforting reading the month by month chapters, and it never really gets old to me.
Watching: Call of the Wildman because my soon-to-be five-year-old is OBSESSED with Turtleman!
Thinking about: Baby names! I've already got our girl name picked out, so if this baby just happens to be a boy, it'll be up to Justin to come up with a boy's name.
Anticipating: Our little trip to South Carolina this weekend! The girls and I are heading down to see Justin's grand-parents (he can't go because of work, boo!) and we'll be meeting up with Fanny & Matt! I'm so excited, and I definitely forsee a trip to the zoo in our future!
Listening to: My favorite Pandora station: James Taylor, Jim Croce, Jimmy Buffet, Elton John, Sonny & Cher mix-up that plays some amazing stuff.
Working on: Saving money. *insert groan here*
Wishing: We were in our home and done with this whole process! We had another roof leak pop up yesterday, and I just can't wait to be in our new place as soon as possible!
Currently series inspired by Danielle.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!