{via}
All I can think about is me and Cassie sitting in our dorm freshman year eating pizza rolls and watching Lifetime TV.
{via}
How many times has Justin said this to me in the eight years we've been together? Probably only like four times, but I laughed all four times he said it!
{via}
I love Jack Black, so hard.
{via}
I'm a little guilty of that train of thought, too.
{via}
I don't really (think that I) have haters, but I appreciate the sentiment.
{via}
RU-FI-OOOOO! Tell me you didn't love "Hook" as a kid!?!
{via}
SPICE GIRLS 4EVA!
{via}
I'm a little guilty of that train of thought, too.
{via}
I don't really (think that I) have haters, but I appreciate the sentiment.
{via}
RU-FI-OOOOO! Tell me you didn't love "Hook" as a kid!?!
{via}
SPICE GIRLS 4EVA!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!