Nov 28, 2012

A Little Something for Momma



Sometimes it's fun just to "window shop" online and put together some frivilous wants. I keep saying I'm going to make my first official Asos purchase one of these days (soon!) but I haven't yet. They've got such pretty stuff (for ladies of all shapes and sizes) and decent prices: bonus, they usually have some great sale items! One of these days, one of these days...


All items from Asos

3 comments:

  1. I love those flats! I always forget about ASOS ... It's such a goody.

    Thanks for becoming my newest follower! Looking forward to getting to know you better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - I received my undergraduate degree from Roanoke College. I love Virginia! I miss it often.

    How do you pronounce your daughter Rhealen's name? Our daughter Maile (pronounced My-Lee) also has a unique name. Rhaelen's name looks so lovely; I want to make sure I've got it right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her name is pronounced "Ray"len with the emphasis on the Rhea-part. A lot of people try to pronounce it like Ray-"Lynn" but there's a subtle difference. She's named after my parents' middle names (Rhea and Allen).

      I love Maile's name! (I had to look at your "About" section to figure out how to pronounce it! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!