OMG, these are some cute kids. Watching this struck me two different ways: one was in pure sweetness because, obviously, those are some darn cute kids and who wouldn't love to watch a movie about nothing but babies unless you're a baby-less, baby-hating turd and then you can just suck my big toe. But then, two, I felt something tugging at my heartstrings and not neccesarily in a good way. It reminded me that babies are born every day in millions of different corners around the world. Not all of them are as fortuante as my baby; and I must remind myself to count my blessings and be thankful for what I have - above all, a happy, healthy little girl.
I probably won't go see this in theaters because of said little girl but I definitely think I'll catch it when it's out on video.
that looks so interesting!
ReplyDeleteOMG That looks AWESOME!! Can't wait! :)
ReplyDelete