Okay, so there's almost nothing so delicious as the smell of a man. Just the other day, a good-looking good-smelling man came in the office. I didn't realize he was so wonderful smelling until he left
Justin has several scents. I remember those first few months of dating when it was winter, and he'd wear this great big gray and blue, puffy, flannel jacket. I'd lean up against his chest and just breathe him in. He was so warm...and smelled so good. To this day if I smell that cologne my mind just goes back to those crazy first few weeks. He only wears cologne on special occasions nowadays; and I'm kind of grateful. I'm afraid if he wore it too often I'd get accustomed to it. And I never want to grow "used to" that scent. I always want that weak-knee feeling it gives me. I treasure it.
I also love his "clean" scent. He never uses the same bodywash/soap two times in a row, but he always manages to come out of the shower smelling the same. It's lovely - well, he wouldn't want me calling him "lovely", so I'll say it's amazing. Awesome. The best. And it really is...the BEST
And then there's his "dirty" smell, too. I know you'll think I'm crazy (and a little gross) but I used to love that post-football game smell boys' had. The sweat and stink and dirt and salt. LOVED IT. It was only made more magical to me when the weather turned real cold, and they'd steam as they kneeled there in the huddle, sweating and steaming - steaming and sweating. Whew! Makes me smile just thinking about it! I love when Justin's been busy working outside and he comes in all covered in sweat (and usually either grass or grease). It's a familiar smell; it makes me happy even as it kind of grosses me out a little.
What I'm trying to say is, I appreciate a good
Does your partner have a favorite cologne that makes you smile? Any smells you adore that most people cringe at?
I love when Kevin comes home and he has that "work" smell. It stinks sometimes, but its him and I love it. I also love how he smells when he gets out of the shower, too! He uses Old Spice Hair & Body Wash and sometimes Suave For Men. Yummy!
ReplyDeleteA good smelling man makes my knees absolutely weak. And I don't know what it is about my man in particular, but even when he's not wearing any cologne at all, he's still delicious smelling...
ReplyDelete