I'm in love with Halestorm. Seriously, how did I not know about this band? Usually rock isn't my strongest passion, but this band just rocks (is that corny?).
I heard this yesterday for the first time yesterday (thank you 99.3 Z-Rock) and I'm hooked. Can't get enough. I've been on youtube watching videos, putting their songs on my playlists and snatching up ringtones. AND as if that weren't enough, Halestorm is going to be in Knoxville on the 3rd!!!! With Theory of a Deadman no less (another rock band I likey) and I'm hoping that maybe, just maybe I might possibly get to go. That is, if we can afford it and if I can find someone to go with me! I might just have to hogtie my husband and force him to go, even though he loathes concerts.
This one might be worth it!
just to make you a little jealous - saw halestorm in concert. they opened for shinedown and saliva.
ReplyDeleteWhat a find! I love it!
ReplyDelete