I've been reading dooce for almost two years now - I found it one day while reading CBB (shhh! don't tell people - I'm a celebrity baby junkie!) When they launched the Community site a few months ago, I immediately became hooked. It's a great place to talk about the important things in life, real things that happen in everyday life all across America (and the world). Of course, we also talk about the not-so important things, the funny things that help you get through everday life. Here's some recent questions I asked the Community:
And here are a few of my favorite questions being discussed right now:
See what you're missing out on?!?! It's a total gabfest over there and you need to get your voice/your opinion heard. Have a random question? Just throw it out there in the Community and see who will answer the call. It's fun and funny - and a great way to meet new people out there on the interwebz :)
Come find me (I'm mommaruthsays, DUH!) - and join in on the fun. I promise you won't regret it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!