Jan 28, 2010

mobile uploads

I've been busy going through blogs - deleting ones who haven't updated in months (seriously, who does that?) and ones who aren't interesting to me anymore. I'm cleaning up my blog reader and making room for more exciting blogs to follow (any suggestions?)!

So in the meantime, here are some mobile uploads from the past couple months - just something to use as a place holder until regular blogging resumes tomorrow!


Wide-eyed in the morning


Beautiful evening sky- can't believe I got these colors to come through!


Eating lunch with my best girl - we were at this amazing cajun place ran by a couple who left New Orleans during Katrina. They make authentic creole food that is amazing!


She's too cool for school


My dad and HIS FIRST DEER KILL ever - he's been hunting 25+ years but never managed to get one until this past fall.


Best coffee-brewing system ever - keurig is amazing!


Snapped this the morning after I had a very rough night and stayed at Mom's (basically 'cause I couldn't make it home) - SidMo came bouncing in the next morning demanding we take a 'bass' (read: bath) and so we did :)


The only way to travel - someday we'll actually be able to afford a car with a built-in DVD system (or at least headphones that were made in this century)


Girly cupcakes I made for no reason whatsoever!


The day of the endless sickness


We've got to get her to ditch that thing - she's almost two and half. It's almost time.


at BINGO! one night with (from L-R) my mamaw, my mom and my aunt


Minnie Pearl and her barely-born 8 Basset Hound puppies!


I love the sleeping cheeks - I could gobble them up whole!


at Pizza Plus, our home away from home it seems sometimes!


2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. i'm so gonna have to do the DVD in car thing soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm looking for new blogs too, and I'm happy to have found yours! Lovely pictures; she is super-adorable. Love all those curls! The sunset shot is lovely too, especially for a mobile upload!

    Nice to meet you! Head my way if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!