I get that all the time. I'm feelin' it about my wardrobe right now. BOring. :)
Must be spring, time for renewal!
Oh I am in the same place right now!
When you're in that 'in between' place, just do your best to sit and listen...the answers will come to you.*hugs*
Ah, been there too. And then I go and change something and I don't like it. lol!
I like your glasses!
Thank you for taking the time to comment!
I get that all the time. I'm feelin' it about my wardrobe right now. BOring. :)
ReplyDeleteMust be spring, time for renewal!
ReplyDeleteOh I am in the same place right now!
ReplyDeleteWhen you're in that 'in between' place, just do your best to sit and listen...the answers will come to you.
ReplyDelete*hugs*
Ah, been there too. And then I go and change something and I don't like it. lol!
ReplyDeleteI like your glasses!
ReplyDelete