It's time for Tumblr Tuesday again! I'll go ahead and apologize for two posts in one day - but I'm on a blogging up swing!
This is Hello Kitty, right? Whatever it is, it's super cute. If the glasses were actually sunglasses I'd be tempted to invest in a pair myself for those "uber cute" days!
It takes a special man to pull off wearing a bowtie - and this collection would take a very special man. But, I'd really like to meet him!
Bulldog puppies might just be the cutest puppies ever! EVER!
Back in high school, I wanted brightly colored high-lights. I convinced my Mom to let me get blue highlights - and then I managed to ruin them in our hottub about a week later. I've always had a soft-spot for rainbow hair, I guess!
I Love Lucy...in color. So much happening here.
I have a total girl-crush on Heather. And I'm so glad she's pursuing her love of photography. I can't wait to see more badass things from her.
Don't forget, you can follow my Tumblr HERE!






the bulldog picture is the sweetest ever. I want to send it to my hubby but I'd never hear the end of how he wants another one.
ReplyDeleteA) I'm totally flattered. The girl-crush is mutual. <3
ReplyDeleteB) I want those hipster Hello Kitty glasses.
C) OMG RAINBOW HAIR!! And puppies in swings!!