I'm so busy. Busy isn't even the right word. Between my school and Sidney's school, my work and taking care of Rhealen, trying to have a social life and being a good wife, Sidney's cheerleading and spending time with my extended family, and all the other little million things that comprise "having a life", I am so busy.
Me being busy puts a strain on those around me, too. I am so blessed and lucky to have family and friends that step up to help Justin & me out with the girls. He's always working, I'm always running around like a chicken with my head cut off. It's just insane. Starting soon, the only evenings I'll have off will be Sundays and Mondays. That's it. Two evenings at home. It's ridiculous.
How am I supposed to keep up with the housework? When do I do homework? When can I just play with my kids? When can Justin and I spend any time together? How am I supposed to do all of this?
{This is just a rant - I'll get over it and get back to my regular programming tomorrow..}
I'm glad to be here and glad to be alive and glad to be surrounded by family and friends. I'm glad to have multiple shoulders to lean on and people there to catch me when I fail/fall.
I just can't wait for November to get here. To be graduated and done with school and for life to be considerably less busy. I can't freaking wait (the understatement of the century, believe me).
Me being busy puts a strain on those around me, too. I am so blessed and lucky to have family and friends that step up to help Justin & me out with the girls. He's always working, I'm always running around like a chicken with my head cut off. It's just insane. Starting soon, the only evenings I'll have off will be Sundays and Mondays. That's it. Two evenings at home. It's ridiculous.
How am I supposed to keep up with the housework? When do I do homework? When can I just play with my kids? When can Justin and I spend any time together? How am I supposed to do all of this?
{This is just a rant - I'll get over it and get back to my regular programming tomorrow..}
I'm glad to be here and glad to be alive and glad to be surrounded by family and friends. I'm glad to have multiple shoulders to lean on and people there to catch me when I fail/fall.
I just can't wait for November to get here. To be graduated and done with school and for life to be considerably less busy. I can't freaking wait (the understatement of the century, believe me).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!