Today marks the start of a new series! Each Friday I will feature a guest blogger who shares their fun and random answers to five run and random questions!
I wanted to start this series to better acquaint myself with other bloggers, while introducing readers to new and exciting blogs. All of the guest bloggers featured here have amazing blogs that I read daily (sometimes hourly!). I encourage you to check out their blogs and let them know you found them through these postings! Blogging is all about networking and encouraging each other to keep sharing our stories with the world. I hope this new series inspires all of us to be better bloggers (and readers), while having lots of fun!
I wanted to start this series to better acquaint myself with other bloggers, while introducing readers to new and exciting blogs. All of the guest bloggers featured here have amazing blogs that I read daily (sometimes hourly!). I encourage you to check out their blogs and let them know you found them through these postings! Blogging is all about networking and encouraging each other to keep sharing our stories with the world. I hope this new series inspires all of us to be better bloggers (and readers), while having lots of fun!
So without further ado, I want to introduce you to Leah from The WalMart Gourmet - I love Leah's blog! She's honest and upfront about her entire life, a quality I admire so much in a blogger! She's a hoot to follow on Twitter and always makes me laugh. Her tales of Adam Richman kept me laughing for weeks - be sure to go say "hello" and tell her I sent you!
----------
{Who was the hottest teacher you ever had?}
Not gonna lie, I totally took this one to my Facebook Page. I grew up in a small, small town. I was pretty sure we didn't have any hot teachers, but I needed backup. Since all of the teachers were friends of my parents, my views are pretty skewed. So my "official" answer is.....MY PARENTS! Because the created me. Obviously.
{What's the strangest talent you have?}
Hmmm. Strange talent? I can sing the hell out of some karoke, but I don't think that's strange. And I'm pretty sure I need to keep this PG 13, so I'm gonna go with none. I am utterly and completely talentless. Strange or otherwise.
{How many times have you been cussed out and why?}
Let's not count cussings out related to my douchebag ex, mmkay? That aside, just one. Many years ago, my BFF found herself in a 'situation' with an 'attached' man. In her defense, he totally lied to her and said he was not 'with' his girlfriend at the time. The next day, we all found ourselves together at a golf tournament. The idiot boy (and really, aren't they all) brought the girlfriend he was supposedly broken up with. I can't remember exactly what happened (it's possible a few beers were consumed), but somehow the girlfriend found out. She cussed us both out and with my beer courage, I jumped to my BFF's defense. I actually drew back my fist to punch her! It's the closest I had ever (and since) come to getting in a fight with anyone! My friends stopped me from hitting the chick, but I kind of wish they would have let me. It would have been awesome to have 'I decked a bitch' on my resume.
{What's the weirdest thing you've done while driving?}
Are we talking me actually behind the wheel? In that case, nothing super weird. Probably just taking off my bra or something. Now; while someone else is driving? Let's just say I'm glad we didn't get in a wreck.
{Name something you do when you're alone that you won't do in front of others.}
This is hard. I'm an open book. Really. Just read my blog and you will know this is true. I have no shame. Except digging my underwear out of my ass. I usually don't let people see that.
Thank you so much for asking me to answer these questions! This was super duper fun!
----------
Thank you so much Leah for being my first guest blogger! Be sure to check out Leah at her blog and on facebook.
{If you would like to be a guest blogger, feel free to email me -> maryruthcan(at)hotmail(dot)com}
She is soooooooooo fun! :):):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDeletehaha fun series! love her answers.
ReplyDeleteGreat series. I love Leah. But she IS my IRL BFF! Great series!
ReplyDeleteThanks for doing this! It was so fun! xoxoxo
ReplyDelete