My sweet little RJ turned two months old this past Saturday - part of me wishes time would slow down completely, but then another part of me wishes it would speed up just a little. Babies are sweet and they smell so good (thank you, Johnson & Johnson) but it's hard when they don't have much of a personality and they can't tell you what hurts them. My mom is right when she says babies start being real fun around 9 months.
But still yet, Rhealen is a sweetheart. She loves to sleep, sleep, sleep - but when she's awake, she loves to be in the middle of the mix. There's no laying down or cuddling or any of that mess. She wants to be sitting straight up in someone's lap taking it all in.
She's still as addicted as ever to her vibrating bouncy chair. I wish I could count how many AA batteries we've gone through in the last two months. It's insane! And I have to cart that thing around everywhere with us, or else she's just not happy when it comes time to sleep. She is getting a little better about sleeping in her bed (during naps, with the vibrator on, of course) but no such luck for the all-night thing yet. But if she's in her chair? She'll sleep through the night (from about 11-6 or later), so I'm not going to argue her logic at this point. I love my sleep too much!
And apparently, so does Rhealen!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!