Aug 18, 2011

{today}

Today has just been on of those days. When you walk outside and the sun hits you and you smell the best of life in the air. Your close your eyes, breathe in deep, and it just feels right. Life feels right. If only for a moment, if only until you open your eyes again. It's days like today that get you through the cold winter. It's days like today that remind you the sun will always shine again, even in the darkest moments.

I look around me and see my family, happy and healthy and here beside me. What more on this earth could I possibly need?

Sure there are things I want, but there's nothing more I need. This natural high, this state of euphoria is beyond reach sometimes for me - but not today. Today is a good day. The best of days.


source

{How's your Thursday?}

1 comment:

  1. {{{hugs}}} I hope tomorrow is better! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!