Aug 8, 2011

tweaking

So, as if you couldn't tell (could you tell?) I've been tweaking with my blog layout and design. I wanted to simplify and get down to the basis of writing and sharing pictures. I go through phases where all I want are clean lines, crip letters, and no fuss. So that's what we're going with right now - what do you think?

Are the page jumps annoying? Do you like them? I like using them, they seem to help me and my insane need to clean things up around here. Now I can post a million photos or videos or whatever and they don't eat up all the space in my layout. I like pagejumps. Pagejumps are my friend!

I've also got a new and exciting series starting this Friday - I can't wait to get it rolling! I know I've tried several things in the past (giveaways, DELIGHTS, TT, Etsy searches, honorable mentions, yadayadaya) and none of them have really clicked. I'm hoping to make this one click! Make sure you come back Friday (and everyday before then) to see the goodies I'm getting ready to unroll. You're definitely I hope going to want in on this goodiness!

Let me know what you think about this *new and improved* mommaruthsays - is it your cup of tea? Too plain jane? Love or hate the pagejumps? Can't stand the new font? Be honest!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!