I meant to blog about Sidney's first day of school, started the post, and then it got lost somewhere in my draft folder. Oops!
She's such a big kid now, always goes bopping into school without so much as a whimper - I'm so proud of her. She's also doing cheerleading, so we've got a full schedule. Everyone always says time speeds up even faster once your kids start school -- if that's true, she'll be graduating in no time!
So far, Sidney is loving school - she's happy to have her Saturday and Sunday off, but ready to go back first thing Monday morning. It's the sweetest. She's had a couple little meltdowns after school, but I think it's just from being tired. (She cried one night saying all the kids hated her and no one would play with her -- Mom checked on her next day and found her in the middle of four little boys playing her heart out!)
She's such a big kid now, always goes bopping into school without so much as a whimper - I'm so proud of her. She's also doing cheerleading, so we've got a full schedule. Everyone always says time speeds up even faster once your kids start school -- if that's true, she'll be graduating in no time!
But for now, she's just a sweet little Pre-K girl. My sweet little Pre-K girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!