Today's awesome guest-blogger is Jessica from IROCKSOWHAT -- if you're looking for an honest and open mom/life blogger, look no further! Jessica is the epitome of a fun personality, and I love reading her blog. It's one of my daily visits! She also does custom banner designs and is an all-around talented little lady!
Be sure to stop by and tell her I sent you!
----------
{What's your favorite song to karaoke to and why?}
I don't have a favorite song to karaoke to. I've only done karaoke like twice in my life and I think I sang Beatles songs since I know all the words. :(
{East Coast or West Coast?}
I'd have to say West Coast. I'm from the East Coast and I'm so over it that the West Coast seems so appealing. Plus my husband is from there and we've made multiple visits.. actually, there's a big West Coast move being planned in the Craig household.
{Do you usually prefer books or movies?}
MOVIES DUH! I'm too A.D.D. to sit and look at words on a page. I love the TV and I will probably always choose to watch a movie than read the book. I'm shallow, yeah...I know.
{How do you vent your anger?}
Like every single woman in this world, I vent to my husband (or in other cases- boyfriend, partner, etc.). He hears it all. I'm very surprised he's still around after all these years.
{Name one thing you worry about running out of.}
WHOLE MILK. We're constantly running out and getting more because we're seriously almost out! But if we're talking about something that I use, probably BEDHEAD hairspray. I love it.
----------
Thank you so much Jessica for guest-blogging! Be sure to check out Jessica at her blog
{If you would like to be a guest-blogger, feel free to email me -> maryruthcan(at)hotmail(dot)com}
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!