GO THE HELL AWAY!
I, for once, am not looking forward to this weekend's snow. I, for once, am hoping that this just blows over and we don't get anything near what they're predicting. I, for once, am not excited about the idea of it coming a freaking winter blizzard when we're inching closer to spring every day. I, for once, am not happy with this season and it's constant teasing; just the other day it was warm and sunny and completely pleasant. Now? We're supposed to get up to 14 inches in the high elevations. I, for once, don't want to see this crap; it's one thing when you're in school and the possibility of getting to stay home and play in the snow excites you - not so fun when you have a job and responsibilites and a full month's worth of meat in the freezer at home.
I, for once, am hoping that the weathermen are wrong and this snow isn't at bad as they're predicting. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, snow - I politely ask you to go the hell away already!
P.S. I've got the VDAY gift guides scheduled just in case we lose power again; they'll still get posted regularly. Look for another one on Saturday morning!
You can schedule a post?? How neat!!
ReplyDeleteHAHA Hope you don't get the snow!
ReplyDelete