Today, JANUARY 23rd, marks the one year anniversary of my blog!!!!!
I'm so excited - and proud of myself. And happy. And thankful. I'm so grateful that I have this wonderful corner of the internet to express myself. It's been an amazing year full of ups and downs - and you've been there to listen and support me, to share your stories and your words of encouragement. You are an amazing group of people, and I'm very glad to have you as my readers. It's taken me 365 days to get 60 readers; but I remind myself it's not the quality, it's the quantity. And you, my dears, are one beautiful group of people. (Seriously, take a look in the mirror - you are GORGEOUS!)
And to mark the BLOGIVERSARY, I'd like to share some posts with you from the past 365 days that you might've missed. Some are serious, some are goofs - but all of them represent me and who I am and where I've been at any given moment in the past year. 2009 was a wonderful year for me personally and for my family - 2010 hasn't been that good yet. But I'm hopeful that it'll pick up soon and things will turn around for the better. But for now, sit back - relax and enjoy some of these posts from my first year of blogging here at mommaruth(says).....
the first voyage
la musica
loverface survey
it's official
he's got it all
things you'll never understand until....
look what prop8 has made me do
for my best girl
In our version of Titanic, nobody dies
love songs for my daughter
we're the lucky ones
the rantings of a wife of an unemployed man
*THANKS FOR ALL THE FOLLOWS, THE COMMENTS, THE LINKS, THE LAUGHTER & THE LOVE*
What a milestone! CONGRATULATIONS and HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY! Isn't it the greatest feeling?! lol Here's to another great year of blogging!
ReplyDeletei very much adore your writing kind, very interesting,
ReplyDeletedon't give up and also keep creating as a result it simply just nicely to follow it,
looking forward to see a whole lot more of your current content, thanks ;)