Jan 26, 2010

honorable mention

I *heart* espadrilles - nothing says summer fashion to me like a cute pair of them! They come in all sorts of sizes, colors, fabrics, heights - from daytime to nighttime, they're perfect for summer!



I love them so much, I wore them at least three times a week during the summer of 2006. I wore them to my HS graduation - did all that walking and standing and picture-posing, and never got tired. My feet never hurt. I think that's the major reason I love them; so many heels make my legs and ass hurt ridiculous amounts (because I never wear heels).



Who wouldn't want a cute pair of these to slip on during those warm summer months? They're seriously perfect for everything - any time day or night, any location casual or fancy.









Seriously, summer cannot get here fast enough.

2 comments:

  1. i love the ones wth the bows. too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE ESPADRILLES! I'll be wearing a pair on my wedding day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!