Jan 12, 2010

iCook

I never cook the same thing twice; actually what I mean to say is, I never cook the same thing the same way twice. I never really measure my ingredients too exactly. I never go 'by the book'. I never think about flavor combinations or stuff like that. I just throw whatever ingredients suits me into the bowl, mix it up and bake, fry, whatever it! And usually, things turn out good (except for that time I covered pork chops in confectionary sugar - NOT GOOD).

So I saw a recipe on A Cup of Jo the other day for "fried macaroni and cheese" - sounded and looked AWESOME. I thought to myself "I could do that" and so I did. Dobby and Dustin came down Sunday evening and brought me my ingredients, and I whipped us up something great. See?



A cholestorol-phob's worst nightmare! Cheesy, greasy, yummy wonderfulness. And after I'd baked it? I FRIED IT. Yes, I took it straight from the pan and thew it into the skillet (and added butter). This was the guiltiest guilty-pleasure food I think I've ever eaten (and I couldn't eat a lot of thanks to my angry colon...a post for another time)!!! It was amazing, and everyone loved it, so I'm confident that this one will make another appearence soon. Although it'll be different - the same but different. That's just how I cook.


P.S. I would've taken pictures of the fried goodness, but I was too busy eating it!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!