Mar 11, 2010

seek and you shall find

It always cracks me up to look at all the different ways people find my blog through Google, Yahoo or Ask. Some of the things people search for crack me up! I thought it'd be funny to share some of those things with you all!

So here goes....

"i wanna be cool like you"
"jake sully is hot"
"shorten it and wear it again"
"i want to be 13 again"
"dear snow you are late"
"rugby hunting slippers"
"cuckooboo"
"duggars god punishing"
"spanking child"
"friday delight"
"formspring tighty whities"
"how much is a piece of wood from titanic"
"i love these dogs"
"my child is a reflection of me"
"was jake sully married"

And my personal favorite...

"who came up with cocktail weenies"

I really love Google Analytics for this reason alone cause Lord knows I don't understand anything else about it. I can't wait to see what other keywords link people to my blog. Seeing as how I talk about a little bit of everything, it could be anything!

How do people find your blog?

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!