Nov 7, 2011

{my papaw}

2007
I just found out that my Papaw Sid will have to have bypass surgery next week -- I can't imagine this man weak or in pain. I can't imagine him slowing down or taking it easy. He's a rock to me, and I've seen our relationship blossom into something beyond words over the last few years. He means the world to me...so much, obviously, that I named my firstborn for him.

I love this man, and even though I'm not usually one for the power of prayer, I ask that you pray for him. Send him love or a good thought. Whatever you feel comfortable with -- just surround him in peace and light and hopefully this'll be a distant bad memory soon enough.

I wish I could be there with him and my Mamaw. I want so bad to be there holding their hands and helping them through this. All I can do, for now, is send them my love and ask you to do the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!