I have tons on my mind right now. Endless possibilities to a million different questions and decisions bobbling around right now.
I've only got one more weekend of classes and one night class next week, and I'll be (mostly) graduated. It feels like only yesterday I was starting this Bachelor's program and now I'm almost done. Wow.
My heart is in Tennessee with my Papaw, just waiting to hear more from him. I want so bad to be there, but it's just not possible with all that's going on at home right now.
Justin and I have some big decisions to make in the next week or two. Decisions about our family, about what we want for our family. Being an adult sucks sometimes.
I'm heading to the doctor Thursday to close up shop on this baby-making business. One decision that wasn't hard for me and Justin was to accept (gladly) we were done with babies. Sidney and Rhealen are all we're ever going to want or need. The "muffin shop" is officially closing...I hope you girls like each other, 'cause there'll be no more brothers or sisters to choose from!
Of course, there's a hundred more mundane things to boil and toil over these days, but this isn't a blog of whine and whatnot. This is my happy space, and I'm doing my best to keep it so.
Speaking of the blog, how do you like the new header? That amazingly talented Jess from IROCKSOWHAT is truly a design-genius. She captured what I wanted so easily, the entire process was smooth and wonderful and insanely affordable. If you're looking for some blog-love, go see Jess, she's the guru.
Expect more of the same nonsensical nonsense. I'm walking around like Pigpen right now with a cloud of confusion keeping me company. Yee-haw.
{ED: Apparently, I like to say "right now" a lot, right now. What's up with that?}
I've only got one more weekend of classes and one night class next week, and I'll be (mostly) graduated. It feels like only yesterday I was starting this Bachelor's program and now I'm almost done. Wow.
My heart is in Tennessee with my Papaw, just waiting to hear more from him. I want so bad to be there, but it's just not possible with all that's going on at home right now.
Justin and I have some big decisions to make in the next week or two. Decisions about our family, about what we want for our family. Being an adult sucks sometimes.
I'm heading to the doctor Thursday to close up shop on this baby-making business. One decision that wasn't hard for me and Justin was to accept (gladly) we were done with babies. Sidney and Rhealen are all we're ever going to want or need. The "muffin shop" is officially closing...I hope you girls like each other, 'cause there'll be no more brothers or sisters to choose from!
Of course, there's a hundred more mundane things to boil and toil over these days, but this isn't a blog of whine and whatnot. This is my happy space, and I'm doing my best to keep it so.
Speaking of the blog, how do you like the new header? That amazingly talented Jess from IROCKSOWHAT is truly a design-genius. She captured what I wanted so easily, the entire process was smooth and wonderful and insanely affordable. If you're looking for some blog-love, go see Jess, she's the guru.
Expect more of the same nonsensical nonsense. I'm walking around like Pigpen right now with a cloud of confusion keeping me company. Yee-haw.
{ED: Apparently, I like to say "right now" a lot, right now. What's up with that?}


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!