it's official - I'm sucking at my DELIGHTS. didn't do one Monday - and I didn't even blog at all yesterday.
I'm thinking this is a good thing. you see, as much as I love my Internet world, sometimes I worry I spend too much time engorged in it as opposed to living in reality. so if I'm not blogging, then it means I'm out & about in the real world; which is a good thing!
so from now on, I might not always do a DELIGHT everyday. I'll just get to it when I get to it. and if I don't, well then that's okay, too. I'll blog when I can. believe me, I still love all of this - I love it very much. I'm just a little busy right now so I don't always have the spare time. but I'll keep it going - I promise. even when there's no one but fanny & cassie reading this, I'll still be blogging.
blogging soothes the soul...and I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!