I made up my mind. It was last night in the bathtub, actually. Two things:
first, I'm making a blog for Sidney - something fun & quirky & memorable. I have a million things to remember and pinpoint and explain to her, so I want to have someway of doing that & sharing our experience with others.
second, I'm going to do better with my layout and content of this blog. I use way too many of the following (+, -, :, ;, etc.) that I think it clogs my blog (haha!) and makes it hard to follow. Streamlining really is the best!
So today I'll be working mostly on setting up my new blog DEARSIDNEY & hopefully it'll be something fun for all of us to enjoy now and for Sidney to enjoy as she gets older. We shall see...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!