Apr 17, 2009

YIKES

I just realized that we should be moving into the house in less than 2 weeks; technically I said we'll be moving in in May and that's only 13 days away. Where has time gone? I've got so much to get done! School work to finish up. Packing to do. Re-decorating and re-arranging the house. Prepping for graduation. Wedding planning. Time is spiraling away from me, and I feel a panic attack coming on. It's time that I switched into high gear and get all this stuff done ASAP!

I don't want to be beyond stressed and move into an even more stressful environment. I want this to go as smoothly as possible. And I am the one in control of a large amount of that; it's time to buckle down and do the dirty stuff. Summer will be here soon and I want to enjoy the beginning days of it with a big smile on my face!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!