go ahead - call the blog police on me. I've been very neglectful towards my blog, I admit. but Easter weekend kept me "hopping" (bad joke) and so I've been busy. plus, I'm really loving twitter right now. it makes me looooong for a blackberry so I can take it with me anywhere. I think I could give up all my internet vices if I could just enjoy twitter all day, every day:) (yes, I'm obsessed - so, bite me.)
I have some very cute + adorable pictures of the SidMo to post up (hopefully tonight) and I cannot wait for you all to see them. this Easter kicked last year's Easter in the ass - Sidney was so cute hunting for eggs! she had no regards for the real eggs & treated them like all the other plastic eggs - with brute force. our front yard is covered in a million different pastel flicks of egg shells because of her delicateness. very sweet! she was a charmer as always & I'm pretty sure she enjoyed the day as much as I did.
so be looking for those pics on here (and myspace, facebook, twitpic & flickr)... I'll try harder to keep coming back to my roots and to blog more faithfully - but in the meantime, if you need me, I'm on twitter :)
PEACE.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!