Apr 1, 2009

sick/DELIGHT

ok - so I'm sick again today; I'm not going to the doctor because I can't really afford to waste money seeing as how I haven't been able to work. I think this is strep creeping back in on me - but maybe it's just a severe cold. either way, I'm handling it myself & hopefully I'll be better in a few days.

right now I'm cleaning up the house & getting ready to go down to the house in b.water to clean some more...I don't want to waste my day, so I'm going to get a little something done if it kills me.

I'm also probably not going to put up a DELIGHT for today; so here's a delightful suggestion!!!

if you love status updates & you love sharing your random thoughts & ideas - then join TWITTER. it's absolutely free & you can use it from your phone; there's all kinds of extras to play with (I just joined TWITPIC yesterday & now I can upload photos & post the link over on TWITTER - it's fun stuff!) so if you're looking for something new and fun and easy, then I say join in on the goods! you won't be disappointed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!